S65 Playoffs, Conference Finals, Games 1&2. Due Monday, September 11th at 5pm Central.

Post your Depth Chart and Gameplan for your team! Be sure to follow the proper format and post pre-deadline!

Moderators: Soundwave, ballsohard, WigNosy, IamQuailman, NOLa.

MexicanMamba
PBSL Team: Clippers

S65 Playoffs, Conference Finals, Games 1&2. Due Monday, September 11th at 5pm Central.

Post by MexicanMamba » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:44 pm

TV or PM to garbageman, MexicanMamba, and IamQuailman but not your opponent. Please post when you are in, and if you PM'd, who you PM'd to.

We will sim sooner if all DCs are submitted before the deadline. If any early sims happen the day prior to the stated deadline, the following sim will be due the next day. For example, if games 1&2 are due on Monday, and I get all the DCs on Sunday and do a sim, games 3&4 will now be due on Monday.

If you do not submit a DC, you will be put on auto-pilot until you check in with me (or submit a DC). If you've submitted your DC, you must post about it on the forums in the interest of keeping things rolling.

Once we reach the finals, we will sim 1 game at a time (unless both parties agree to a different structure). At that point (and hopefully before), championship series participants are expected to submit depth charts multiple times a day.

CURRENT AUTO-PILOT TEAMS:

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

greepleairport
PBSL Team: Golden State Warriors

Re: S65 Playoffs, Conference Finals, Games 1&2. Due Monday, September 11th at 5pm Central.

Post by greepleairport » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:47 pm

Warriors in to mamba. Best of luck @Darth Vegito
Somehow I manage.

TuaMane
PBSL Team: Bucks

Re: S65 Playoffs, Conference Finals, Games 1&2. Due Monday, September 11th at 5pm Central.

Post by TuaMane » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:47 pm

Bucks In

Return to “Depth Charts”