Hall of Fame Question

A place where past hardwood heroes are enshrined and remembered forever. Nominations, voting and announcements take place here.

Moderators: Soundwave, ballsohard, WigNosy, IamQuailman, NOLa., JNR

JNR
PBSL Team: Minnesota Timberwolves

Hall of Fame Question

Post by JNR » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:05 pm

Hey guys,

As my work and home life has gotten busier, I'm finding it harder and harder to perform every part of my HOF duties. I still have no problem creating polls and nomination threads, but I have to ask: does anyone care if I don't create HOF ceremony threads? They're always short and I have never felt them truly necessary. Would anyone care if I no longer do them, and for the administration, would failing to do them cost me points in the yearly duties?

ballsohard
PBSL Team: Philidelphia 76ers

Re: Hall of Fame Question

Post by ballsohard » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:59 pm

JNR wrote:Hey guys,

As my work and home life has gotten busier, I'm finding it harder and harder to perform every part of my HOF duties. I still have no problem creating polls and nomination threads, but I have to ask: does anyone care if I don't create HOF ceremony threads? They're always short and I have never felt them truly necessary. Would anyone care if I no longer do them, and for the administration, would failing to do them cost me points in the yearly duties?
You good fam
ImageImage

Return to “The Hall of Fame”