OPEN TEAMS

Rules, Newbie Guides, and General League Content can be found here.

Moderators: Soundwave, ballsohard, WigNosy, IamQuailman, NOLa.

Inner_GI
PBSL Team:

Re: OPEN TEAMS

Post by Inner_GI » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:32 am

Can we get a steward for the Warriors as well?

WigNosy
PBSL Team: Atlanta Hawks

Post by WigNosy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:36 pm

Your Lakers stewards for 2019 are Wig (league office), Conroy (East),and Louie (West). Expect activity once the playoffs are over.

The Warriors (Ben) have been PM'd that I need a response from him prior to the end of the playoffs or stewards will be put in place for the Warriors. He has read the PM but not yet responded. Those of you who volunteered for stewardship and were not selected for the Lakers for 2019 please hang tight; it is likely I will be reaching out to a couple of you by the end of the week if I get no response.
ImageImageImageImage

Darth Vegito
PBSL Team: New Orleans Pelicans

Post by Darth Vegito » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:56 pm

WigNosy wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:36 pm
Your Lakers stewards for 2019 are Wig (league office), Conroy (East),and Louie (West). Expect activity once the playoffs are over.

The Warriors (Ben) have been PM'd that I need a response from him prior to the end of the playoffs or stewards will be put in place for the Warriors. He has read the PM but not yet responded. Those of you who volunteered for stewardship and were not selected for the Lakers for 2019 please hang tight; it is likely I will be reaching out to a couple of you by the end of the week if I get no response.
Wait so we got booted? Have previous stewards get booted after 1 season? Did we vote on this booting?

IamQuailman
PBSL Team: Milwaukee Bucks

Post by IamQuailman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:18 am

DarthVegito wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:56 pm
WigNosy wrote:

Wait so we got booted? Have previous stewards get booted after 1 season? Did we vote on this booting?
#BootGate
ImageImageImageImage

IamQuailman

Post by IamQuailman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 am

WigNosy wrote:

I'm really concerned that Ben has been taken hostage or kidnapped. Usually responsive, maybe he is using this as a way to say something is wrong and that we need to help!

DON'T WORRY BEN, HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!
ImageImageImageImage

ballsohard
PBSL Team: Philidelphia 76ers

Post by ballsohard » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:03 pm

WigNosy wrote:

I'd love to see people who dont have other league responsibilities get an opportunity at this (and it looks like we do now), but for the Warriors as well so everyone's getting a shot.
ImageImage

WigNosy

Post by WigNosy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:13 pm

A couple of notes on this:

1. Ben contacted me via PM and indicated he should be back for the offseason. So he will resume his duties running the Warriors and no Warriors stewards will be needed.

2. So far we have not had a team that I can remember that needed to be stewarded over multiple seasons. In the hopes of spreading the work around I plan on rotating stewards on a seasonal basis as needed. (This also means former stewards will be able to trade with the team instead of being locked out from trading for seasons on end). The ideal solution, of course, is to recruit a new owner. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Darth Vegito

Post by Darth Vegito » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:35 pm

Frye Nick Malone
Last edited by Darth Vegito on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darth Vegito

Post by Darth Vegito » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Frye Nick Malone

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Darth Vegito on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoCo89
PBSL Team: Steward

Post by LoCo89 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:22 pm

DarthVegito wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:15 pm
Bobcats open.

I was promised editing of the post. Not a new post. WTF
Sent via carrier pigeon named Robbie

IamQuailman

Post by IamQuailman » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:36 pm

LoCo89 wrote:
DarthVegito wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:15 pm
Bobcats open.

I was promised editing of the post. Not a new post. WTF
You got ur edit

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

ImageImageImageImage

WigNosy

Post by WigNosy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:15 pm

WigNosy wrote:

The 2019 stewards (Louie, Conroy, Wig) may each collect 5 points for their steward duties.

As mentioned, I would like to rotate stewardship duties each season to keep things fresh. Both the Dallas Mavericks and the Los Angeles Lakers are now in need of stewards. Please PM me if you would like to offer to steward one of these teams.
ImageImageImageImage

ballsohard
PBSL Team: Philidelphia 76ers

Post by ballsohard » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Volunteer !
ImageImage

Wombataholic
PBSL Team: Detroit Pistons

Post by Wombataholic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:04 pm

I'll volunteer too

WigNosy

Post by WigNosy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Better yet, recruit a friend. You get 15 points for that instead of the 5 you get for stewarding. ;)
ImageImageImageImage

garbageman
PBSL Team: Chicago Bulls

Post by garbageman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Interested in volunteering for steward for either team.
ImageImage

RPF
PBSL Team: Brooklyn Nets

Post by RPF » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:41 pm

i volunteer if needed

WigNosy

Post by WigNosy » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Your Mavericks stewards for the 2020 season will be Wig (League Office), false9 (East Steward) and NOLa. (West Steward).

Your Lakers stewards for the 2020 season will be Wig (League Office), ballsohard (East Steward) and digiskunk (West Steward).

To all those who volunteered to be stewards and were not selected, thank you for volunteering. I really do appreciate everyone's willingness to step in and help out. Hopefully we get these teams filled this year but if not, please consider applying next season - I would have had no problems selecting any of you.

Just so you know, I tried to select stewards based on the following criteria:

1. Have not recently been a steward.
2. Are not in the same division as the team they are stewarding
3. Make sure each team is being stewarded by at least one long-standing GM.

I've already PM'd the (un)lucky selectees and we'll try to have the front offices functioning ASAP - I've already gotten at least one trade offer that will have to be discussed by the stewards, so I guess start lining up more of them.
ImageImageImageImage

WigNosy

Post by WigNosy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:50 pm

It has come to my attention that the Clippers are now open as well. If you previously volunteered to be a Mavs or Lakers steward, please reach out to me. Until stewards can be put in place (i.e., to keep the Clippers from losing out in RFA since there are only a few hours left), I will exercise solo steward powers for the Clips.
ImageImageImageImage

Brian Lakers
PBSL Team: Lakers

Post by Brian Lakers » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:46 pm

Hi Nosy,

I will volunteer to be Lakers.

Brian Lakers

WigNosy

Post by WigNosy » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Brian Lakers wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:46 pm
Hi Nosy,

Brian Lakers
Welcome (back) aboard, Brian!

Brian is an old-time sim leaguer from the old IJBL days more than a decade ago. He'll probably get up to speed pretty darn quick. If all goes well, I expect to see a Clippers owner signing in shortly as well... which is why I haven't filled the Clippers stewards spots yet.

As we're under a deadline for RFA, the Laker stewards' last official act will be matching the Lonzo Ball contract. I'll turn the rest over to Brian from here.

Even though the duty was rather abbreviated, the other Lakers stewards (Ballsohard, digiskunk) may collect 5 points apiece.
ImageImageImageImage

NOLa.
PBSL Team: Sacramento Kings

Post by NOLa. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:05 pm

Brian Lakers wrote:

Hello, nemesis.

TheSyndicate
PBSL Team:

Post by TheSyndicate » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Brian Lakers wrote:
Hi Nosy,

Brian Lakers
Welcome to the league, Brian!

I'm sure Wig has you covered, but if you need anything never hesitate to reach out.
6 Rings. That's it. That's the tweet.

78#
PBSL Team:

Post by 78# » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:16 pm

Brian Lakers wrote:Hi Nosy,

Brian Lakers
Welcome to the league Brian! Make the Lakers great again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image Image

Clipsrback
PBSL Team: Clippers

Post by Clipsrback » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:39 pm

WigNosy wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:57 pm
Brian Lakers wrote:
Hi Nosy,

Brian Lakers
Welcome (back) aboard, Brian!

Brian is an old-time sim leaguer from the old IJBL days more than a decade ago. He'll probably get up to speed pretty darn quick. If all goes well, I expect to see a Clippers owner signing in shortly as well... which is why I haven't filled the Clippers stewards spots yet.

As we're under a deadline for RFA, the Laker stewards' last official act will be matching the Lonzo Ball contract. I'll turn the rest over to Brian from here.

Even though the duty was rather abbreviated, the other Lakers stewards (Ballsohard, digiskunk) may collect 5 points apiece.

Clippers are claimed!

Return to “Sim League Central”