TIL

Talk some trash to your division rivals, conference rivals, or just to Soundwave! Free-For-All... this could get messy.

Moderators: ballsohard, WigNosy, IamQuailman, Soundwave, NOLa.

ballsohard
PBSL Team: Philidelphia 76ers

TIL

Post by ballsohard » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am

TIL that 1-2" of height is more important to our GMs than someone putting up unrealistic/ God-like numbers.

If we were to use irl numbers to factor against AD, the best PER season is 31.8 was produced by Wilt Chamberlin. AD's best PER ? 48.8
If you take that gap(17) and pitted it against the best irl PER (31.8 - 17) it would be 13.8. In the description for PER: A league-average PER is always 15.00, which permits comparisons of player performance across seasons. Essentially this is saying that AD's gap from the greatest PER ever produced is bigger than the gap from the greatest IRL PER and an average player in the NBA at his time. Some people may call it a witch hunt but if we've got players flying on a broom blasting us in the face (mouf men) with their witch level potent PER breast milk, shouldn't the be hunted?

Food for thought m8's
ImageImage

JNR
PBSL Team: Minnesota Timberwolves

Re: TIL

Post by JNR » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:41 am

1-2" of height is absolutely more important to me than AD putting up those numbers. We've had 40ppg scorers before AD.

NOLa.
PBSL Team: Sacramento Kings

Post by NOLa. » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:44 am

League didn't have a problem editing players before, why not change the config file to give us more randomization?

Conroy
PBSL Team:

Post by Conroy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Will the height change, just sprinkle in a few tall PGs and taller C's here and there. Or will all players progressively be taller. I'm curious whats to happen of all these players from past 4-6 draft classes the undersized will just remain undersized...I'm asking for a friend.

Return to “Inter-League Smack Talk”