League Responsibility 24-hour Post Guidelines

Have an idea for the league? Want to see a new rule put in or an old one abolished? Start a discussion here during the off-season or during the regular season!

Moderators: Soundwave, ballsohard, WigNosy, IamQuailman, NOLa.

garbageman
PBSL Team: Chicago Bulls

League Responsibility 24-hour Post Guidelines

Post by garbageman » Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:25 pm

We've got a number of points available through things like Pick 'Em and Town Hall, but a lot of these posts go up with a handful of hours until the deadline.

I propose for league responsibilities like these, to earn full points, the posts must be up for no less than 24 hours before the deadline. I know a lot of people have jobs where they're sitting on a computer and have leeway to take some break time to write a Town Hall response (myself included...however not on the occasional day where I have to go in office), but there are still folks (or at least have been recently) who can't do this stuff during the workday. 24 hours gives everyone a fair and reasonable amount of time to earn points regardless of work schedule.

I understand these responsibilities that need to be done every sim are a lot to manage and don't think we need to be too strict on every sim being perfectly on time, but there should be some standards of doing the jobs in a fair and even way to get full points. After all, the commissioner gets no points, and generally, commissioner duties are done ASAP after deadline.
ImageImage

Return to “Suggestion Box”