S71 42PHD Coach of the Year Award

Campaign for yourself or for your player to get the coveted Most Improved Player, 6th Man of the Year, and GM of the Year awards! Campaigning and voting ends prior to the start of the post-season! Announcements come shortly after!

Moderators: Soundwave, ballsohard, WigNosy, IamQuailman, NOLa., LoCo89

Jedihero
PBSL Team: Nuggets

S71 42PHD Coach of the Year Award

Post by Jedihero » Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:05 pm

Anybody who submits a nomination can claim 1 point (excluding self-nominations)

Max is 1 point, even if you submit nominations in other categories

Winning nomination gets an additional point like last season

Submit your nominations by the End of Conference Finals Sim.

LINK YOUR AWARD NOM, if you do not link, the item will still be posted but if it wins - the person that nominated will not get the points.

BigDaddyd8720
PBSL Team: Pelicans

Re: S71 42PHD Coach of the Year Award

Post by BigDaddyd8720 » Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:17 pm

I’m going with the Wizards coach, [mention]Xist2Inspire [/mention] seems to be moving in the right direction and back to back division champ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngryBanana
PBSL Team: Boston Celtics

Post by AngryBanana » Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:33 pm

I am going to go with the Pistons. I don't know how you can't go with the team that completely dominated this season. Set new total wins and win streak this season.

Black Superman
PBSL Team: Suns

Post by Black Superman » Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:16 pm

Give me the Raptors and @pennpanther1. The wizards, pistons, and warriors were all division winners last season. All 3 teams got better and kept their division crown. The raptors finished 6th in their conference last year and 1st year this year. From 6 to 1. That's the type of success story I want to reward for coach of the year. Give it to the team that had to get better. Give it to your 62-20 Toronto Raptors.
http://pbsl.ijbl.net/rosters/roster31.htm
This is your captain speaking

MexicanMamba
PBSL Team: Clippers

Post by MexicanMamba » Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:55 pm

Pauly

Pacers beat me up again in the playoffs. They got to 60 wins without going out and doing genuine superstar moves but instead grabbed aging talent on the cheap and it all fit together perfectly. Respect, sir.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

pennpanther1
PBSL Team: Toronto Raptors

Post by pennpanther1 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:37 pm

AngryBanana

The Celtics faced a tough season because of all the injuries yet still found a way to make the playoffs. They were active on the trade market and kept experimenting with gameplans until they found success. They even managed to win some games in the playoffs. This is a sign of a good GM who can squeeze talent out of any roster.

Eazy P
PBSL Team:

Post by Eazy P » Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:00 am

Eazy P

I know Im late self nominating myself. Taking a 39 win team to the finals is something that's done by believing and coaching up your guys and in the process eliminating some really good teams. Spurs were a afterthought but some didn't realize that their GM, when motivated, can put together ways to win as heavy underdogs. They may not beat the pistons in the finals but who would against that roster.
This may not make the ballot but I just wanted to nominate myself just in case for the points.

Return to “Season Awards”